It took a bit of digging but we were able to unearth this Pimm's Cup recipe straight from the (now defunct) blog of Meghan Markle, The Tig. Enjoy this fresh and herbaceous take on this quintessential British cocktail to celebrate tomorrow's big wedding. You know the one we are talking about!
The Signature Tig Cup
- Fresh mint
- Fresh ribbons of cucumber
- Grapefruit rind
- Shavings of radish
- Thin stalks of celery
- Your favourite gin (note: Pimm’s No 1 is traditional)
- Soda water
- Tonic water
- Maraschino cherry liqueur
- Fill a jug with ice. Top with gin, soda water, tonic water, maraschino cherry liqueur and mix.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, stir and enjoy!
Drink photo of a similar recipe via Cooking NY Times.